Authorization errors (400-2) when viewing locked content or live streaming are generated from your TV provider. To resolve this type of error, try the following steps:
- From the ABC app, tap "Account"
- Tap "Sign Out" under your TV provider listing
- Tap Sign Out again and OK to confirm
- Force quit the ABC app and relaunch
- From the ABC app, tap "Account" and sign back in to your TV provider
If this does not resolve the issue, contact your TV provider directly and have them verify your programming package or update your login information, if needed.
Article is closed for comments.