Closed captioning (CC) is available for most, if not all, on-demand content and live programming from ABC.
Follow the steps below to turn CC on or off from your device settings:
- From the Apple TV home page, select Settings
- Select Accessibility
- Select Subtitles and Captioning
- Select Closed Captions + SDH to turn them on and off
To access the Accessibility Menu while streaming on the ABC app:
- Swipe down on the remote touch surface to open the Accessibility Menu
- Swipe right on the remote touch surface to highlight the Subtitles section
- Swipe down on the remote touch surface to make your subtitle language selection
- A check mark will appear next to your language of choice
- Swipe up on the remote touch surface to close the Accessibility Menu
For any issues regarding closed captioning, the best way to contact us is to use our online form to submit a ticket or select the email option below.
Alternatively, you can contact David Mayernik, Client Relations Manager, DTCI, at email@example.com. Please include "Closed Captioning" in the subject of your email.
You may also contact us by phone at 818-483-6537, by mail at 2300 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91506, or by fax at 818-450-0493. Please note that this contact information is for closed captioning inquiries only.
Article is closed for comments.