The ABC app and website allow you to enjoy your favorite ABC shows on your supported device anytime, anywhere in the United States and its territories (including Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
ABC.com is free to visit, and the ABC app is free to download. To access ABC live streams and the latest on-demand episodes of your favorite shows, you may need to sign in with your TV provider. As such, data rates may apply.
Don’t see your TV provider listed? If you don’t see your provider included in our list of participating TV providers, it’s possible that your TV provider isn’t participating just yet. We’re working hard to add more providers in the near future.
You can download and install the ABC app:
- On supported web browsers by visiting ABC.com
- On supported iOS devices from the Apple App Store
- On supported Android devices from the Google Play store
- On supported Kindle Fire devices from the Amazon Appstore
- On supported Amazon Fire TV devices from the Amazon Appstore
- On supported Roku devices from the Channel Store
To create an ABC account on ABC.com:
- Select the Sign In dropdown menu in the top right corner of the navigation bar
- Select Sign In to Account
- Enter the email address you wish to be associated with your account
- If you have an account with another service within The Walt Disney Family of Companies, enter your existing login information to keep your accounts connected.
- Select the Continue button
- Enter your first name, last name, and preferred password
- Select the Create Account button
Visit our Help Center to learn more about the benefits of an ABC account and how to manage your account.