- Click the three dots to open the menu
- Click "Settings"
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Advanced"
- Click "Content settings" under "Privacy and security"
- Click "Cookies"
- Ensure "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" is enabled
Note: if you only want to accept first-party cookies, enable "Block third-party cookies"
- Select Chrome in the menu bar.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click "Show advanced settings…" at the bottom of the browser.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies.
- Click Done to update.
- Click the gear to open the settings menu
- Click "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Click "Advanced"
- Select "Accept" under "First-party Cookies"
- Click "More actions"
- Select "Settings"
- Search for "View Advanced Settings" and select it
- Under "Cookies", select "Don't Block Cookies"
- Refresh your browser
- Click the three lines to open the menu
- Click "Options"
- Select "Privacy & Settings"
- Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data"
- Check "Accept cookies and site data"
- Select Firefox from the menu bar
- Select "Preferences'
- Click "Privacy"
- Set "Firefox will:" to "Use custom settings for history"
- Check "Accept cookies from sites"
- Select "Safari" in the menu bar
- Select "Preferences"
- Click "Privacy" in the top panel
- Under "Block cookies" select "From third parties and advertisers"