A TV provider is the company you pay in order to get your television service, like a cable company, a satellite company, or a telco (also called a telecommunications company).
To view participating TV providers available in your area and link your TV provider account, visit ABC.com or the ABC streaming apps, and select any episode with the lock symbol or the LIVE section. If your TV provider is not listed, don't worry; we're working hard to add more TV providers in the near future, and you can still watch hundreds of full episodes without verifying a TV provider account.
If you have additional questions, please contact us via the feedback form for the device you use to watch ABC content:
- For iOS & Android Mobile: under ACCOUNT > HELP section of the ABC app
- For Web: http://abc.go.com/feedback
- For AppleTV: http://abc.go.com/appletv/feedback
- For FireTV: http://abc.go.com/firetv/feedback
- For AndroidTV: http://abc.go.com/androidtv/feedback
- For Roku: http://abc.go.com/roku/feedback
- For Samsung Smart Tv's: http://abc.go.com/samsung/feedback.