If you are signed in with your TV provider and get an authorization error (012-1206-403) when attempting to watch locked content or select live streams on the ABC app, try the following steps:
- From the ABC app, tap Account
- Tap Sign Out under your TV provider listing
- Tap Sign Out again and OK to confirm
- Force quit the ABC app and relaunch
- From the ABC app, tap Account and sign back in to your TV provider
To verify which TV channels you are subscribed to, please reach out to your TV provider. If you have a participating TV provider, your provider may need to re-sync your account by removing the specific channel from your cable package and then adding it back
Please sign in to leave a comment.